Monday, September 3, 2012

28 Weeks

copy 09-03-12-28Weeks1  
Baby's size? Baby is the size of an eggplant, measures 14.8 inches head to toe and weighs 2-2 1/2 pounds.

Weight Gain? I don't weigh myself between appointments but I'm sure I've gained since my last appointment so it's at least 5+.

Maternity clothes? I've been able to wear a mix of both maternity and regular clothes.  I've had to buy maternity tops lately because a lot of the regular tops just aren't long enough anymore.

Stretch marks? Not yet.  Hallelujah!

Belly Button in or out?
Still in.  Almost poked out all the way.

Sleeping?  Even though I've got myself surrounded with 3 pillows, sleeping has not been easy.  I wake up every morning with hip and lower back pain.

Foods I am loving? Still sweets.  And the desire to bake has come back pretty strong.  Unfortunately, hubby has started training for a marathon so I can't fill the house with baked goods like I'd like to.  :( 

Foods I'm hating? Same old, same old...Chicken Express.  Can you say greasy?

Movement? I feel movement daily and can see my stomach move and roll now.  He's a very active little guy.

Best moment this week? We purchased a GMC Acadia today so we're ready to fill it up with 2 car seats now! 

Symptoms? Big belly, constantly hungry, breathless, and hip and lower back pain.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Oh.  And sleep.

What I'm looking forward to? Figuring out what this little guy's name is going to be, finishing the nursery, and buying all other necessary items. It's so fun shopping for this little one!  I've also figured out how I want to do JJ's big boy room and am so excited to get started on that, too!

Milestones? 3rd and final trimester, baby!

Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad but I am getting there.  I'm starting to look forward more to meeting this little guy but at the same time I'm not ready to have 2 boys!  And I know it will be here before I know it.
copy 09-03-12-28Weeks7


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...