Monday, August 27, 2012

27 Weeks



copy copy08-27-12-27Weeks4
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower, measures 14 1/2 inches head to toe and weighs 2-2 1/2 pounds.

Weight Gain? I don't weigh myself between appointments but I'm sure I've gained since my last appointment so it's at least 5+.

Maternity clothes? I've been able to wear a mix of both maternity and regular clothes.

Stretch marks? Not yet.  Hallelujah!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.  Almost poked out all the way.

Sleeping?  Even though I've got myself surrounded with pillows sleeping has not been easy.  I just can't get comfortable and find myself tossing and turning from side to side all night long.  I wake up every morning with hip and lower back pain. 

Foods I am loving? Still sweets.  And the desire to bake has come back pretty strong.  Unfortunately, hubby has started training for a marathon so I can't fill the house with baked goods like I'd like to.  :(  Still find myself craving chicken nuggets fairly frequently. 

Foods I'm hating? Same old, same old.  Chicken Express.  Can you say greasy? 

Movement? I feel movement daily and can see my stomach move and roll now.  He's a very active little guy.

Best moment this week? Made a little more progress on the nursery.  Also, Jorge and JJ were both able to feel the baby move this week.  Always so fun!

Symptoms? Big belly, constantly hungry, breathless, and hip and lower back pain.

Gender? Boy! 

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Oh.  And sleep.

What I'm looking forward to? Figuring out what this baby's name is going to be, finishing the nursery, and buying all other necessary items.  It's so fun shopping online for this little one!

Milestones?  I'm in the 3rd trimester!

Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad but I am getting there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...