Monday, August 6, 2012

24 Weeks

copy 08-05-12-24Weeks4
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a cantaloupe, measures 12 inches head to toe and weighs a little over a pound.

Weight Gain? I have an appointment tomorrow so I'll guess I'll find out then.

Maternity clothes? I wear a few maternity items but have managed to mostly wear tank tops and dresses in my regular clothing. 

Stretch marks? Not yet. I never got any when I was pregnant with JJ and I'm hoping I don't this time, either! 

Belly Button in or out? Still in.  Starting to poke out a bit though.

Sleeping? Sleeping is still pretty easy right now.  Last night I got a charlie horse in my left leg a few times.  I remember getting those with JJ.  Yay.

Foods I am loving? Sweets, of course.  I haven't had any crazy cravings though.

Foods I'm hating? Chicken Express still makes my stomach nauseous.

Movement? I feel movement daily. It's so exciting!  He's quite an active little baby.  Jorge and JJ both felt the baby for the first time last week.  Such a cool thing to see JJ experience!

Best moment this week? I think I've figured out how I'm going to do the nursery.  Can't wait to get started!

Symptoms? My belly is my main symptom. Losing my breath easily is another. Just standing sometimes makes me breathless.  When I eat I fill up quickly but then get hungry quickly so I feel like I'm always looking for something to eat.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy.  Every day.

What I'm looking forward to? Coming up with a name! We have decided that this baby is going to have my Dad's name somewhere in his.  We just haven't figured it out exactly yet.

Milestones? We've reached viability!

Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad. I can't help but be incredibly sad all the time. I look forward to being happy again.
copy 08-05-12-24Weeks5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...