Tuesday, August 21, 2012

26 Weeks

copy 08-20-12-26Weeks3
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a head of lettuce, measures 14 inches head to toe and weighs around 2 pounds.

Weight Gain? I don't weigh myself between appointments so I'm going to stick with 5 pounds until my next appointment.

Maternity clothes? I've been able to wear a mix of both maternity and regular clothes.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.  Starting to poke out more though.

Sleeping? Sleeping is awful now. I just can't get comfortable and find myself tossing and turning from side to side all night long.  The lower back pain has started, too during the night. 

Foods I am loving? Still sweets.  And the desire to bake has come back pretty strong.  Unfortunately, hubby has started training for a marathon so I can't fill the house with baked goods like I'd like to.  :(

Foods I'm hating? Same old, same old.  Chicken Express.

Movement? I feel movement daily and can see my stomach move now, too.

Best moment this week? I started buying things for the nursery!

Symptoms? Belly, always hungry, breathless, and now lower back pain.

Gender? Boy!  

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.


What I'm looking forward to? Figuring out what this baby's name is going to be and getting started on the nursery.

Milestones?

Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad but I am getting there. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...