Monday, September 24, 2012

31 Weeks

copy 09-24-12-31Weeks2
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a pineapple, measures 16.5 inches head to toe and weighs about 3.5 pounds.

Weight Gain? My last appointment showed  I've gained a total of 10 pounds so far.  That's been a couple weeks ago so I'm sure I've gained more since then.

Maternity clothes? I wear regular size dresses and a few shirts but everything else is maternity.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Basically out with a little bit still in.

Sleeping?  I wake up just about every morning with hip and lower back pain and I get up once a night to use the bathroom. I've also been really tired lately.  Reminds me of 1st trimester exhaustion.

Foods I am loving? Sweets!  And Starbucks fall drinks.  Oh, yum.

Foods I'm hating? Same old, same old. 

Movement? He has days where he's more active than others.  This past week JJ got to sit and feel him move for the longest time.  Such a sweet thing to watch my baby boy's eyes light up when he could feel his little brother.

Best moment this week? Watching JJ's excitement over feeling his baby brother move.

Symptoms? A new thing started this week.  Braxton Hicks.  I've been wondering when they would show up.  Also, not sure what you call it, but I feel like I've been kicked in the crotch (sorry, tmi).  I'm guessing it's my pelvis opening up and getting ready for delivery.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Oh.  And sleep.  And walking/standing without being in pain.

What I'm looking forward to? Figuring out what this little guy's name is going to be.  We know that his first name will be Jack (after my Dad) but haven't decided on a middle name yet (which is what he'll be called).

Milestones? We're in the single digits!  9 weeks!

Emotions?  I'm starting to look forward more to meeting this little guy but at the same time I'm not ready to have 2 boys!  And I feel so not prepared this time.  With JJ I had everything set up and ready 1 month in advance.  This time, I've got clothes, a stroller, a car seat, a play pen, and the nursery furniture (all but the stroller is passed down from JJ).  I still need a few other things and to set up the nursery.  All of it is still stored in the garage/attic.  The next 2 months will be busy ones!  Oh, and I need diapers.  Yeah, can't forget that one.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...