Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Weeks

copy 09-17-12-30weeks3
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a head of cabbage, measures 16 inches head to toe and weighs about 3 pounds.

Weight Gain? My last appointment showed  I've gained a total of 10 pounds so far. 

Maternity clothes? I wear regular size dresses but everything else is maternity.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Basically out with a little bit still in.

Sleeping?  I wake up just about every morning with hip and lower back pain and I get up once a night to use the bathroom. I've also been really tired lately.  Reminds me of 1st trimester exhaustion.

Foods I am loving? Sweets!  And Starbucks fall drinks.  Oh, yum.

Foods I'm hating? Chicken Express is the only thing I can't stand the thought of.

Movement? This little guy is a mover.  Well, more like a roller.  Once in awhile I feel a punch or a kick but most of the time it feels likes rolls.

Best moment this week? I don't know if this really qualifies as a best moment but I turned 34 on Saturday.  No.  Nevermind.  Definitely not a best moment.  ;)

Symptoms? Basically any symptom a pregnant woman would have, I've got!

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Oh.  And sleep.  And walking/standing without being in pain.

What I'm looking forward to?
Figuring out what this little guy's name is going to be, finishing the nursery, and buying all other necessary items. It's so fun shopping for this little one!  I've also figured out how I want to do JJ's big boy room and am so excited to get started on that, too!

Milestones? Passed my glucose test!  Although I did find out that I am anemic.  I was anemic with JJ too.

Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad but I am getting there.  I'm starting to look forward more to meeting this little guy but at the same time I'm not ready to have 2 boys!  And I know it will be here before I know it.  Can't believe there's only 10 weeks left!  Ack!
copy 30WeekCollage

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...