Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Mommy Mobile

We have been a 1-vehicle family for a little over a year and a half. It was not fun and it was not easy but we managed to make it without killing each other. The discussion of getting a 2nd vehicle had come up many, many times before and we finally decided to do something about it a couple weeks ago. I had done my research and knew what I liked and what would work for us. After test driving a couple SUV's we decided that the GMC Acadia was the one we wanted.  And finally, after a year and a half of running back and forth and sharing 1 vehicle, I got to drive home in this....
copy 01_zps54a97797
I love it!  And I especially love the fact that we don't have to check with each others schedules and make sure we each have the car when we need it.  I forgot how nice it was to be a 2-vehicle family!
copy 03_zps030b313e
Another great thing about it is that JJ loves it, too.  He wants to tell everyone he meets about his new car.  And I love the fact that he stays nice and cool in his seat.  In our other vehicle JJ would sweat all summer long because the air just never got cool enough.  Now, he gets too cold!  What a blessing this new vehicle has been for this Mommy.  I am so thankful.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...