Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Festival

This past week we took JJ to the fall festival at a local church that we go to every year. It was a last minute decision so I didn't put much any thought into his costume.  By the time I got to the store just about everything in his size was picked over but I did manage to find something.  He didn't care as long as he got to wear a cape and a mask.  Not too much to ask I don't think.   copy 10-31-12-FallFestival1
There are so many different games and activities for the kids to do and most of them have a Biblical theme or story behind them.  We got there late so JJ only got to play a few games before running into some friends of ours.  He didn't care about the games though since he got to play in the bounce house with his buddies for the rest of the night.  And I was okay with it too since it meant less candy to bring home!  My naturally energized little boy most definitely doesn't need candy.  copy 10-31-12-FallFestival4
Jorge helping JJ shoot the sling at Goliath. 
copy 10-31-12-FallFestival9
Playing bingo with his friends. 
copy 10-31-12-FallFestival10 copy 10-31-12-FallFestival11
My little green masked hero. 
Something as simple as wearing a $10 costume to play a few games just makes him the happiest kid in the world.  And that makes me one very happy Momma.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...