Monday, November 5, 2012

37 Weeks - FULL TERM!

copy 002-1
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a winter melon (no idea what that is), measures over 19 inches head to toe and weighs about 6 pounds.

Weight Gain? 21 pounds total so far.  I gained another pound since last week.

Maternity clothes? My "around the house" clothes are a mix of regular sizes and maternity but the clothes I wear to go anywhere are basically all maternity.  I can still wear my maxi dresses though.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping? Been sleeping pretty good at night.  Still getting up once a night to pee and my lower back and hip pain makes it almost impossible to get out of bed.

Foods I am loving? I like my sweets, of course, but haven't had any real cravings lately.

Foods I'm hating? Chicken Express.

Movement? He's a mover.  Lately he's been doing a lot of pushing out on my stomach which is extremely uncomfortable.

Best moment this week? My baby shower on Saturday! 

Symptoms? Pretty much the same old, same old except tonight I can add swollen feet to the list.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting this little guy and watching JJ become a big brother!

Milestones? I am now considered FULL TERM!!  My doctor checked me again this morning.  I'm a little over 2 cm but not quite 3 cm dilated and 60-70% effaced!  I'll take any progress I can get.  He's also head down.  I'm hoping he stays that way!

Emotions?  Too tired to have emotions.  ha!
copy 37WeekCollage

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...