Wednesday, November 21, 2012

39 Weeks

copy 11-21-12-39weeks2days  
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a watermelon (I believe it!), measures about 20 inches head to toe and weighs about 7.5-8.5 pounds.

Weight Gain? 23 pounds total so far.  I have gained NOTHING! in the last week and a half.  I'll take it!

Maternity clothes? My "around the house" clothes are a mix of regular sizes and maternity but the clothes I wear to go anywhere are basically all maternity.  Things are starting to get limited.  Even my maternity shirts don't cover the belly so well anymore.

Stretch marks? Nope! 

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping? Sleep is okay.  Still getting up once a night to pee and the new thing is my right arm falling asleep.  It's pregnancy induced carpal tunnel and I had it with JJ as well.  Believe me, it's not fun having your arm fall asleep on you all the time.

Foods I am loving? Loving all things sweet.  Been drinking more water lately, too.

Foods I'm hating? Chicken Express.

Movement? He's still moving like crazy.  I don't think he cares that he's running out of room!  I think me hits a nerve down in my pelvis because, wow, it hurts!

Best moment this week?  We're down to 1 week left AND my induction has been set for December 3rd if he doesn't decide to come sooner.  There's light at the end of the tunnel!

Symptoms? I've been peeing a lot more frequently lately.  Thankfully I'm still only getting up once a night but during the day I make quite frequent trips.
I've also had sharp cramping pains for several days.  Sometimes they hurt so bad that I have to stop what I'm doing and breathe through them.  Nothing that I can track and so far they last for a day or 2 then go away and come back a week later.  And Jack seems unusually active when these cramping episodes happen.  I hope my body is at least doing something with these annoying cramps!
Swollen feet and ankles are pretty much a daily thing for me now.  Beautiful.

Gender? Boy!  Jack Lee.

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  My pre-pregnancy body. 

What I'm looking forward to? Having this baby!

Milestones?
I was checked at the appointment this morning and I am a good 3 cm dilated.  She said the cramping I've been having are signs of upcoming labor and it could happen tomorrow or in another week and a half.  I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

Emotions?
  Done.  I am just done.  And to think that about a week ago I thought that I felt okay and could do this for a few more weeks.  Bahaha!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...