Friday, November 30, 2012

40 Weeks

Well, I was 2 days short of a 40 week baby bump picture. Instead, I have this... copy IMG_0191
Which is so much better than a baby bump.

Baby's size? Jack was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long

Weight Gain? I gained a total of 23 pounds and weighed 160 pounds which is exactly what I ended up weighing with JJ. 

Maternity clothes? My clothes are a strange mix right now.  Maternity clothes are mostly too big but my regular clothes are definitely too small.  I've been living in my maternity tank top and yoga pants this week.

Stretch marks? Not a single one!

Belly Button in or out? Still out but starting to go back in.

Sleeping? If it wasn't for this cough I've had I would have gotten pretty decent sleep this week.

Foods I am loving? Been thirsty for mostly water and have been hungry but haven't found much that I really want to eat.

Foods I'm hating? Still can't stand the thought of  Chicken Express.

Best moment this week?  Jack was born!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  I so wish he were here to meet his name sake. 

What I'm looking forward to? Getting my body back!

Milestones?
We've made through almost 1 week!

Emotions?
As I did with JJ, I've had some baby blues going on over here.  I am so happy with my little family but find myself crying and sad and missing my pregnant belly and missing the birth experience.  After waiting so long to be pregnant it's sad that it's over already.  Although I honestly wouldn't trade my Jack for any baby belly in the world!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...