Monday, October 1, 2012

32 Weeks

First I have to say that I cannot believe the hugeness I've got going on here. Just wow.  I blame it on the angle of the picture.  Yeah, that's it.
copy 10-01-12-32Weeks2
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a squash, measures 16.7 inches head to toe and weighs about 3.8 pounds.

Weight Gain? Today's appointment showed  I've gained a total of 16 pounds so far.  That's 6 pounds since last month's appointment.  I'm definitely catching up in the weight gain department.

Maternity clothes? I wear mostly maternity with a few of my regular dresses and shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping?  I've been waking up in the night with my lower back and hips aching.  I'm just having a hard time getting comfortable.  And, of course, making a nightly trip to the bathroom.  Naps have been more frequent lately, too.

Foods I am loving? I'm seriously loving sweets right now.  Can't get enough.  And I had a craving this past week.  Glazed donut with bacon.  I actually wanted a donut with maple glaze topped with bacon.  At 11:30 at night my choices were limited so hubby ran to the nearest Dunkin Donuts and they special made me a bacon donut.   I want one right now!

Foods I'm hating? Fried chicken.

Movement? Sometimes he kicks so hard it surprises me and my whole body jerks but most of the times it's sweet rolls and flips.

Best moment this week? Getting closer to finishing the nursery.

Symptoms? Haven't had Braxton Hicks this week but the back/hip pain is pretty constant.  Sometimes I'll randomly get a sharp pain on my lower left hip that almost stops me in my tracks. I'm not waddling yet but when this happens I'm definitely limping.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Oh.  And sleep.  And walking/standing without being in pain.

What I'm looking forward to? Figuring out what this little guy's name is going to be.  We know that his first name will be Jack (after my Dad) but haven't decided on a middle name yet (which is what he'll be called).

Milestones? My Dr. appointments are every 2 weeks now.

Emotions?  I'm getting close to the point where I'm ready to be done but I'm also not quite sure I'm ready for the whole newborn thing again. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...