Tuesday, October 9, 2012

33 Weeks

copy 050  
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a pineapple, measures 17.2 inches head to toe and weighs about 4 - 4.5 pounds.

Weight Gain? I haven't checked since my last appointment but I'll find out this coming Monday.  It's at least 16+.

Maternity clothes? I wear mostly maternity with a few of my regular dresses and shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping?  Still uncomfortable at night.  I'm finding that my hips ache more now at night and it's almost impossible to turn over and get out of bed.  What an interesting sight I must be as I maneuver my way out of bed.

Foods I am loving? Still love sweets and I'm always hungry it seems.

Foods I'm hating? I love everything but Chicken Express.

Movement? I think he's running out of room.  I can feel him in my ribs and down low all at the same time.  

Best moment this week? More progress has been made on the nursery.  I'm starting to feel a little more prepared!

Symptoms? Oh, there are lots.  Just tonight my legs and feet started swelling.  Joy.

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  Today was just "one of those days" for me.  I miss him more than words can say and my heart is so broken. 

What I'm looking forward to? We're getting closer to deciding on a name!  I think.

Milestones? 7 weeks left.  I, Lord willing, will have a baby NEXT MONTH!

Emotions?  I'm so incredibly sad that this baby won't know his Grandpa the way that JJ does.  And I'm dreading the emotions that will come with having this new baby but not being able to share him with my Dad. 
copy Copy33WeekCollage

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...