Monday, October 15, 2012

34 Weeks

copy 10-15-12-34Weeks10
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a butternut squash, measures 18 inches head to toe and weighs about 4 3/4-5 pounds.

Weight Gain? Today's appointment showed that I've gained another 2 pounds which is 18 pounds total.

Maternity clothes? My "around the house" clothes are all regular sizes but the clothes I wear to go anywhere are all maternity.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping? I'm sleeping okay at night.  I'm still getting up once a night to use the bathroom and my lower back and hip pain are always worse at night.

Foods I am loving? Still love sweets and I'm always hungry it seems.

Foods I'm hating? I love everything but Chicken Express.

Movement? He's a mover.  In fact, this morning when I got up at 6:15 to use the restroom, baby boy started rolling and kicking and kept it up for quite awhile.  Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep after that.  

Best moment this week? I heard baby's heart beat today AND more work was done on the nursery this weekend.  We're getting closer to being ready for this baby.

Symptoms? Pretty much everything a 34 week pregnant woman can have.  ha!

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day. 

What I'm looking forward to? Deciding on a name!  We've narrowed it down to 2 names but I can't decide.  I think I've decided and then the next day I switch to the other one.  Sigh.  One of these days we'll figure it out.

Milestones? 6 weeks left. Holy crap! (as my brother would say)

Emotions?  I'm so excited to hold this baby in my arms but am nervous about being a Mommy to 2. 
copy 10-15-12-34Weeks2

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...