Monday, October 22, 2012

35 Weeks

copy 10-22-12-35weeks3
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a coconut, measures over 18 inches head to toe and weighs about 5.25 pounds.

Weight Gain? 18 pounds total so far.  Will find out more at next Monday's appointment.

Maternity clothes?
My "around the house" clothes are all regular sizes but the clothes I wear to go anywhere are basically all maternity.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Sleeping? I sleep okay at night usually.  Still getting up once a night to pee and my lower back and hip pain are always worse at night.  When I first get up and start walking the pain in my hips and lower back is so bad I can barely walk but it works itself out and I'm walking normally within a few minutes.

Foods I am loving? Still love sweets.  I've been craving gas station nachos and ice cream cookie sandwiches (vanilla ice cream between 2 oatmeal cookies and covered in chocolate) lately.  Oh yum!

Foods I'm hating? Chicken Express.

Movement? Lots of rolling around going on.  He has some days that are calmer than others but for the most part he's always busy.

Best moment this week? My fabulous friend, Kelly, took maternity photos for us this past week.  I am so excited to see how they turned out!

Symptoms? Pretty much everything a 35 week pregnant woman can have.  ha!  And I think my face is getting fat.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with nachos and ice cream sandwiches.  My right hand/arm has also started going numb at night and also when I blow dry my hair.  I very clearly remember this happening when I was pregnant with JJ and towards the end it was miserable

Gender? Boy!

What I miss? My Daddy. Every day.  And feeling like a normal human being!

What I'm looking forward to? Deciding on a name! We had narrowed it down to 2 names and now I'm having doubts.  I just wish there was 1 name that I was absolutely in love with.  Would make this whole thing much easier!

Milestones? We are down to 35 days.  Holy crap! (as my brother would say)

Emotions?  I'm not ready for this.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...