Saturday, October 13, 2012

Learning As I Go

I've figured out some things these past few months...

1.  The best place to cry is in the shower.
2.  It can happen to me.
3.  I can go through the greatest grief of my life and not hate God.
4.  I can live with a broken heart.
5.  I will never be the same.
6.  No matter how old I am, I will always need my Mom and Dad.
7.  Family is so important.
8.  Grief can come from anywhere or anything.
9.  The little things can end up being the big things.
10. I think I'm doing okay then I'll get smacked in the face and have some really bad days.
11. I have no idea why God allows things to happen.
12. I truly can't wait to get to heaven.
13. Cancer doesn't care who you are.
14. No one can ever understand unless they've been there.
15. I can wish to stop crying and hurting and at the same time I hope I never do.
16. Staying busy is key.
17. Time is so short.
18. Everyone grieves differently.
19. I will never stop missing him.
20. Sometimes it's easier to pretend it never happened.
21. I can still laugh.
22. It helps to talk about it.
23. I will always wonder why.
24. It's okay to be angry.
25. I can't imagine going through this without God.

These are just a few things that I've learned lately.  I'm sure I've got a lot more learning to do.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...