Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Happenings

We are half way through November (Oh. My. Gosh!) and I wanted to document some things that have happened so far.  I've got a couple bigger events I will post about later but for now, here are some not-so-big November happenings.

Our Light Brigade program had Crazy Hair Night a few weeks ago.  I realize this doesn't look too terribly crazy but it looked worse in person.  Trust me.

My little bug looking through one of my cookbooks.  I wonder where he gets it???   :)

My boy and me cuddling on the couch.  Probably watching Elmo (it's his new favorite).

Sleeping on the floor with the dogs. 

An angel (when he sleeps!).

Beautiful colors of fall seen in our backyard.  I absolutely love when the trees turn colors!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...