Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baking

It's been awhile since I've posted about baking.  I only have 4 to share today (I keep forgetting to take pictures!) so here they are...

Lemon Velvet Cream Pie.  It's creamy and velvety and tastes just like it sounds!

Candy Corn Cookies.  These are a simple sugar cookie made to look like candy corn.  I took these to my kids class a couple Wednesday nights ago.  They're bite-size and yummy! 

Sweet Potato Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting.  The spices in this cupcake are wonderful!

Letter Grahams.  I took these to my kids class this past Wednesday.  They taste like a graham cracker but aren't as crunchy.  Yummy and easy!

That's all I've got for now.  As the holidays get closer, I'm sure I will have several more baking posts to share.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...