Monday, September 28, 2009

Newest Favorite Thing

My parents came over for a late birthday celebration last Thursday. Mom brought the cake (yum!) and I provided dinner. And the gift...the gift was my favorite! I've been eying these dishes for quite some time now and my parents were sweet enough to buy me the first set! I am so excited to add to my collection with contrasting colors. And now that I have fabulous dishes, I need glass-door cabinets to display them in. Sigh...maybe one day. Anyway, here is a picture of my newest favorite thing.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you can plate your fabulous desserts and take your own pick! Yeah! I love new dishes!

Leah said...

I've been taking pictures of things that I make but I have a feeling they'll look MUCH better on my new plates! ha! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely dishes and new things are always a nice "pick me up" -esp when you've been wanting them and they're given to you ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...