Monday, October 5, 2009

I Heart Faces: FAVORITE THINGS

I Heart Faces isn't having a competition this week but they are encouraging people to post pictures of their favorite things. I have many favorite things so be prepared to look at lots of pictures!



My most favoritest (yes, I know that's not a word) thing is definitely my family. I love my husband and son!


My baby boy. He's not much of a baby anymore but he will always be my baby boy.


His fabulous, "I'm so excited" smile.


His sweet, innocent smile.


His baby curls (I miss them dearly).


If you know anything about me at all, you know I love to cook and bake. Bake, especially.


Another favorite is a pedicure. What woman doesn't love a pedicure???


I also love Fall! The colors are beautiful and the weather is crisp and cool.


Which leads me to another favorite...sweatshirts! It doesn't get much more comfortable than that.


Christmas! An absolute favorite. I love this time of year!


Eat. Goodness,I love to eat!


I've got a lot more favorites but I won't bother you with more. What are some of your favorite things?

3 comments:

Tatter Scoops said...

Great shots of your favorite things. You have a beautiful family and your son is so cute!

Jolene said...

I read all of your posts, even though I don't comment on all of them. Great job on keeping your blog fun and interesting. Especially loved the picture of your pedicure. :)

Anonymous said...

You take such great pictures, Leah and your "baby" boy is so precious and is getting so big : ) Enjoy your blog (especially all the baking articles and pics). Have a great day. Tara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...