Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

This is the 2nd year that we've been to the Pumpkin Patch. This year was much different than last year though. JJ was only 6 months old last year and it was also the day that he started cutting his first tooth. He rode in the stroller the entire time (except for when I carried him while we rode the hay ride).


Not this year! This year JJ rode a pony, petted goats, ran around, slid down a slide, played in the sand, and picked out a pumpkin. He was loving it! I can't wait to go again next year when he is 2 1/2 (oh my goodness, that doesn't seem possible...) and he'll be able to do even more!

Waiting in line to ride the pony.


You can see how happy he was!


You'll have to excuse the hair. It was a very windy day!


My baby boy is getting so big!


After riding the pony we went to the petting area and JJ got to feed and pet the goats.


I think he was looking at one of the Llamas.


There were pumpkins everywhere so JJ had to make several stops to check them out!


On the hayride heading toward the maze and slide.


Walking through the maze. I didn't realize until later that Chan was taking pictures. I'm glad she did! I think they turned out great!





I wasn't about to send JJ down the slide by himself so I had to go with him!


This is almost everyone that went.


Searching through all the pumpkins to find just the right one.


Looks like he found the perfect one!


Happy Pumpkin Picking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...