Tuesday, September 15, 2009

31

Well, today is my birthday. Now that I'm past my 20's, they are no longer exciting events. In fact, I'm beginning to dread them. They are just a reminder of how quickly time flies. My sweet Hubby made sure I had a great day though. He watched JJ this morning while I slept in and after I woke up we went to Jimmy's Egg for breakfast. He also gave me my gift: money to pamper myself with! In my opinion, that's the best gift any tired Mommy could get! The afternoon was pretty uneventful. Jorge went to work and I contemplated making myself a birthday cake (Mom would have done it but she is in Branson) but never got around to it. I got a coupon from Red Robin for a free meal for my birthday so JJ and I met up with Jorge for dinner. After that we headed across the street to Toys R Us and let JJ play while I picked up a couple things. Jorge had a meeting by Penn Square Mall so I dropped him off and JJ and I went shopping at the mall! I've been needing a new dress for a wedding I am playing the piano for so I spent my time looking for that. Macy's was having a great sale and I found my dress! We came home and spent the rest of the evening relaxing. Pretty good day if I do say so myself. Jorge's birthday is on the 25th so we decided to go out and celebrate both of our birthdays this weekend. I'll have to let you know how that goes. Anywho, I made it through another year by the grace of God. I'll end this post on the best note...pictures of JJ! They both are of him playing in Toys R Us.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so much braver that I! I refuse to even mention my age - in fact every year I celebrate my annual 21st birthday!
I do hope your birthday money goes for something you both want & will enjoy as opposed to being used for something you need; I'm a fine one to talk, I've still got ALL of my birthday money left!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...