Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Parents Back Yard

My parents have a beautiful back yard. They put a lot of work into it the summer Jorge and I were married. It has grown amazingly since then. There are flowers and plants everywhere. Here are a few pictures I've taken. I hope they do their yard justice.

The garden area in the center is where we were married. It has grown so much since then.


I love the little shed. It's old and worn but I think it's quaint and looks perfect surrounded by plants and flowers.


This is the back porch sitting area. Such a peaceful place.


Another angle of the sitting area. If you look carefully you can see JJ peeking out.


Here are some close ups of flowers. No idea what any of them are I just know they're pretty!






I hope you enjoy the views as much as I do!

1 comment:

Sharon @ Hiking Toward Home said...

Wow. I would love to just sit right there in the backyard sitting area... enjoy the quiet... and drink iced tea... well, maybe coffee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...