Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Church Camp Out

Every year a big group of us from church takes a couple days to go to the lake and go camping. I have to admit that I'm not too fond of the whole camping thing. I don't do well with sleeping outdoors, sweating, getting hot and dirty, or hiking up a hill to use the bathroom but the fellowship and spending time with amazing people really outweighs everything and I honestly look forward to it every year. 
copy01-14 copy03-12 copy02-13
copy04-12
JJ just has so much fun with it.  He loves spending his day playing in the water and in the sand. I think he would live there if he could.  One thing we adults were talking about was how happy the kids were just playing outside.  Not once did they ask for any sort of electronic entertainment.  It was pure enjoyment of what God has given us.  It's a busy, dirty, sleepless weekend for me but I wouldn't miss it and I look forward to it every year!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...