Monday, June 25, 2012

18 Weeks

copy06-25-12-18Weeks1
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a bell pepper and measures 5 1/2 inches and weighs almost 7 ounces. 
Weight Gain? According to my check up a couple weeks ago I haven't gained one ounce. Surely I've gained something by now. 
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes. I've been out of my regular clothes for quite some time. I live in tank tops right now.
Stretch marks? Nope. I never got any when I was pregnant with JJ and I'm hoping I don't this time, either! 
Belly Button in or out? In. 
Sleeping? Sleeping is still pretty easy for me and I can now breathe through my nose.  Yay! 
Foods I am loving? No real cravings so far. I have been liking water and fruit more than I usually would. Strangely enough I don't want a Dr. Pepper every day like I did before. It's a good thing though so I'm hoping it lasts throughout the pregnancy.  Update: I'm starting to want Dr. Pepper a little more.  Not every day but every few days.  :(
Foods I'm hating? Still don't do fried chicken.  Yuck. 
Movement? Nothing this week.
Best moment this week? Nothing this week.
Symptoms? My belly is my main symptom.  Losing my breath easily is another.  Just standing sometimes makes me breathless. 
Gender? Don't know yet. We find out 2 WEEKS from today!!!
What I miss? Sitting and standing comfortably for long periods and being able to breathe like a normal person!
What I'm looking forward to? Feeling movement daily.
Milestones? None this week really.
Emotions? Going through all this with Dad and being pregnant has made me a hormonal mess.
copy06-25-12-18Weeks3
copy18WeekCollage
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...