Tuesday, June 19, 2012

17 Weeks

copy06-18-12-17Weeks1
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a turnip and measures 5 inches and weighs 5 ounces.
Weight Gain? According to my check up a couple weeks ago I haven't gained one ounce. Surely I've gained something by now.
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes. I've been out of my regular clothes for quite some time. I live in tank tops right now.
Stretch marks? Nope. I never got any when I was pregnant with JJ and I'm hoping I don't this time, either!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Sleeping? Sleeping is still pretty easy for me and I can now breathe through my nose.  Yay!
Foods I am loving? No real cravings so far. I have been liking water and fruit more than I usually would. Strangely enough I don't want a Dr. Pepper every day like I did before. It's a good thing though so I'm hoping it lasts throughout the pregnancy.
Foods I'm hating? Still don't do fried chicken.  Yuck.
Movement? I believe I felt real movement this week.  I felt it on my lower left side and it was awesome!
Best moment this week? Feeling some real movement.
Symptoms? My belly is my main symptom.  Losing my breath easily is another.  Just standing sometimes makes me breathless.
Gender? Don't know yet. We have about 3 weeks to go!
What I miss? Sitting and standing comfortably for long periods and being able to breathe like a normal person!
What I'm looking forward to? Our ultrasound!
Milestones? None this week really.
Emotions? With the events that happened this past week my emotions have been all over the place.

I decided this week to include a comparison of my 17 week bump with JJ to my bump now.  This was the first bump pic I took with JJ.  Quite a difference, huh.  Definitely bigger this time around.  ha!
copy17WeekCollage

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...