Tuesday, May 29, 2012

14 Weeks

copy2003
Baby's size? Baby is the size of a lemon and measures 3.5 inches and weighs 1.5 ounces.
Weight Gain? I'm not sure yet. I have my next appointment on Thursday so I should know by them. I'm hoping it's not too much!
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes.  I've been out of my regular clothes for quite some time.  I can still wear a lot of my dresses but I had to buy a couple pairs of maternity shorts and a couple tank tops.
Stretch marks?  Nope.  I never got any when I was pregnant with JJ and I'm hoping I don't this time, either!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Sleeping? Sleeping is still pretty easy for me other than the no breathing through the nose thing.  My nose has been stuffed since I found out I was pregnant.
Foods I am loving? No real cravings so far.  I have been liking water and fruit more than I usually would.  Strangely enough I don't want a Dr. Pepper every day like I did before.  It's a good thing though so I'm hoping it lasts throughout the pregnancy.
Foods I'm hating? Fried foods are about it.  The thought of fried chicken just makes my stomach churn.
Movement? I don't think I've felt anything yet.  There are a couple times I felt flutters but I don't know if that was baby or...um...something else.  :)
Best moment this week? Reaching the 2nd trimester!
Symptoms? Big belly is the biggest symptom I have right now.  The exhaustion and constant need to pee is starting to go away and for that I am thankful!
Gender? Don't know yet.  We have about 5 weeks to go!
What I miss? Not a lot I've had to miss yet.
What I'm looking forward to? Watching JJ become a big brother!
Milestones? None other than reaching the 2nd trimester.
Emotions? Ready to find out if JJ's going to have a brother or sister!
copy009


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...