Thursday, October 7, 2010

Taking Baking To Another Level

Well, I have some exciting news...I've decided to start a baking business!  It's something we've been talking about for quite awhile but never did anything about it.  Baking is a big part of my life and it's something that I'm going to do anyway so I may as well make a little money!  This has been the first week of business and so far I've sold 2 cheesecakes and a pie.  Not a bad start, I say!  One of the cheesecakes was sold to a lady who owns a tea room.  It looks like I will be supplying her with cheesecakes now.  What a great deal!  I'm excited to see where this new adventure will take me (other than the kitchen, of course!).  If you'd like to see my website click here.

And, of course, I can't have a post without pictures so here are a few of things I've made recently.

Apple & Spice Cookies.  This was a new recipe that I made just today.  It's a great fall recipe and I will definitely be making it again!

Pumpkin Spiced Latte.  I made this tonight as well.  It needs a bit of tweaking but has the potential to be so yummy!

Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake.  This cheesecake is amazing!  The only problem with selling these is that I don't get to eat them!  ha!

Pumpkin Blondies.  Another great one.  Took this to a surprise birthday party at our church this past Sunday night.  Very moist, very pumpkin-y, very perfect!

Zucchini Yogurt Multigrain Muffins.  A healthier alternative but still so good!  Was great with our morning coffee.

I do plan on posting about the business once in a while but feel free to check out my website or my business facebook page!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kelly! Your stuff looks YUMMY! Check out my blog. I'm a fellow baker too ;)
http://forthischildiprayed-ashley.blogspot.com/

emily said...

Yum!! Wish TN and OK were closer together!

Congratulations on your baking business! Exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...