Monday, October 25, 2010

Sugar Overload

I've been busy.  Busy with normal life, normal cooking and baking, and now the extra baking.  I've got a sad obsession with recipes and I find new ones constantly which gives me new things to bake which puts me in the kitchen more often.  I don't mind it though.  Baking is a passion of mine so spending the day doing just that is a-okay with me!  I've got a lot of pictures to post.  So sit back and enjoy sugar overload!

First is a simple Banana Pudding.  Thing is, it's the creamiest Banana Pudding I've ever had.  This one was given to a customer.  There was a little bit left that didn't fit in the bowl so Hubby and I gladly finished it off in a matter of minutes!

I've been making a lot of cheesecakes.  I had no ideas I'd be getting so many orders for them.  That's okay with me though.  I've actually really started to like making cheesecakes.  This one is a Snickers Cheesecake.  It's basically a New York Cheesecake with chopped up Snickers Bars.  Yum!

This is a basic New York Cheesecake...but it's fabulous...to die for!  If you just want a plain cheesecake, this is the way to go.

This was a new one for me.  Peanut Butter Cheesecake.  The customer I sold it to loved it and said it was the best cheesecake he's ever eaten.  I'll take his word for it.  I know it definitely smelled yummy!

Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake.  Not only is it pretty, it's delicious too!  And this one was so fun to make.  I want to put swirls in all of my cheesecakes now.  :)

Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel and Hot Fudge topping.  Hello?  How good is that?!?!

Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake.  I made this one for Father's Day this year as well.  The thing about this one is that you can adjust the coffee taste - which I love.  And the caramel topping is perfect!

These are Italian Cookies.  I took them to our church's 32nd Anniversary International Dinner this year.  They're a simple butter cookie topped with a yummy glaze and sprinkled with coconut or chocolate sprinkles.

Chocolate Wave Zucchini Bread.  Very yummy!  I love the mixture of the two.  Great combo!

I made these today.  Brown Sugar Glazed Pumpkin Cookies.  These are now my favorite pumpkin cookie.  The glaze really adds a lot!

I love fall and one of my favorite things about fall is the baking that it brings.  Nothing is better to me than pumpkin and spice aromas filling up your home! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...