Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas Decoration Pictures

If you haven't noticed my posts have a reoccurring theme.  I guess Christmas is what's on my mind these days (I guess it's on everyone's mind!) so I'm going to have a lot of Christmas posts.  I have already posted pictures of my Christmas decorations but I took a few more pictures that I wanted to share.  I just love the soft glow of the lights.  It adds such a cozy feeling to the house.

 

I love the display of Christmas cards around the house.  I always want to have them out so I can look at them at any time.  This wall was quickly filled so I put some around the mirror in the hallway and also on the door.


 The way presents fill up a tree is beautiful to me!



 The house is going to be so bare after we take all of the Christmas decorations down.  That's always one of the worst parts - the emptiness of the house after Christmas.  But for now, I'll just enjoy it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...