Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Decoration Re-Do

I liked the way my tree was decorated before but I didn't love it. I thought it was missing something and needed a little more "oomph". I bought a couple things today and now, I LOVE it!

I started by replacing the plain red and green balls with small and large burgundy/brown and gold balls. I ran out of the ribbon but when I get more I will finish going around the tree with it.


I bought some ribbon and made a bow for the top and added some squiggly things (don't know what they're officially called).


Close up of one of the balls and a couple squiggly things.


I took the hope and peace signs off of the tree and put them on the stockings. I also added small balls to the wreath.


Here's both together. I'm in love!


1 comment:

Darins Mom said...

Love love love the squiggly things. Thanks for sharing your tree. :-)

Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...