Saturday, November 14, 2009

JJ Cuteness

It's been a while since I've posted a bunch of pictures of JJ so I thought I'd get caught up and post some. Enjoy!

He had just woken up and was just sitting on the couch, still in a daze.


Still in a daze from just waking up he just stands there and stares at Bentley.


During our garage sale a week ago, Jorge came to visit on his lunch break. When it was time for him to leave, JJ took off after him.


As you can see, he was pretty sad to see his Daddy leave.


Such a sad little boy.


Much happier now!


Playing in the neighbor's yard.


Playing in Grandma and Grandpa's yard.


Digging holes in Grandma and Grandpa's yard.


The weather was absolutely beautiful a few days ago. JJ wanted to go outside but I wasn't feeling too well so I decided to put his pack and play on the porch and stick him in it. Here are some pictures from that day.


Love it!


Isn't he just so sweet?


His little pouty face.


I love my little JJ bug!


I think I've been fortunate to get some good pictures of him lately. I hope I can keep this up!

Forever Taking Pictures,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...