Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Decorations Update

Well, I bought some more fall decorations this weekend so I wanted to show you! I think it looks so much more fall-ish in here. The best part is that I got them on sale!

These are on top of my kitchen cabinets. The "Live, Laugh, Love" are always there. I like the pumpkins between them.


I got 2 packages of fall leaves for 40 cents each at Michael's. I also got the twine looking bows for 2.00. I like the rustic feel it adds!


This is our mantle. It's very simple (just like the rest of our decorations) but I'm a simple kind of girl so it suits me well!


I love the Give Thanks sign. I got it for only 3.50. Not too shabby, eh?


I love how a simple thing like a few leaves and twine can add so much!


As you can see, we don't have many decorations but I think we're well on our way to getting a decent collection. I can't wait to go shopping again once the fall items are on clearance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...