Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life Friday :Wedding Party/Flowers/Ceremony

Today we're showing Wedding Party, Flowers, and Ceremony on Kelly's Korner. So, here are some pics from my special day!

This me me with my Matron of Honor (my Mom) and my Bridesmaid (Sharon, a friend from my former work place). Basically, I told them the colors I wanted and they found their dresses. I love how it turned out! They match but are not matching. You can also see our flowers pretty well in this picture. My florist was amazing and did a beautiful job!


This is Jorge and his co-Best Men. They are his brothers, Joey and Nilo. What handsome men I have in my family! :)


This is the view of the ceremony area. The butterfly garden is where the ceremony took place. My parents put so many hours into making this beautiful and perfect for us!


A close up of the flowers we had at the end of the outside chairs. I loved the pop of color it brought to the chairs.


My beautiful cake. It was so simple but it was elegant and perfect for our intimate outdoor wedding!


Here's a picture of what the garden looked like at night. This picture doesn't show it but we had lights, candles, and tiki torches throughout the yard. It was beautiful!


1 comment:

Kris Norman said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! We had a baby girl just about the same amount of time after our wedding - Two weeks short of our nine month wedding anni :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...