Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Just The Beginning

Two years ago, Jorge and I said "I do" to cherish, love, and support one another. It seems like just yesterday we said our vows in my parent's backyard garden and committed ourselves to each other. It was a beautiful and perfect day and was everything I hoped it would be. It is just the beginning of the rest of our lives. Here are some pictures from that day...

This is us with my family. My mother's 89 year old parents made the trip from Indiana to see us get married. I'm so glad they were able to make it!


This is us with Jorge's family. His Grandma came from San Antonio and his Uncle and family came from Las Vegas. We're thankful they came to our special day!


Jorge's dad married us and his brothers were his best men. My Mom was my Matron of Honor. I love that family was involved in everything!


The kiss.


The rings.


Signing our lives away...haha!


My simple but beautiful cake. I loved it!


The happy couple.


A picture with almost everyone who came to the wedding. As you can see, we had a small and intimate ceremony.


We had a beautiful sunset that night. I'm so glad our photographer was able to capture it!


Sent off with sparklers!


The end of a perfect day...


Happy 2 Year Anniversary, baby! I am so thankful for you and how hard you work to support us. You are a great husband and father! I love you very much and look forward to many, many more years together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved weddings -
I find it fascinating to see the decor, the bride & her choice of a wedding dress, etc.,
I adore the sparkler idea - very vogue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...