Monday, July 30, 2012

23 Weeks

copy07-30-12-23Weeks2

Baby's size? Baby is the size of a grapefruit, measures 11 inches head to toe and weighs just over a pound.
Weight Gain? My last appointment showed that I've finally gained some weight. 4 ounces.
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes. I've been out of my regular clothes for quite some time although I've been able to wear quite a few of my regular dresses.
Stretch marks? Not yet. I never got any when I was pregnant with JJ and I'm hoping I don't this time, either!  
Belly Button in or out? Still in.  
Sleeping? Sleeping is still pretty easy right now.
Foods I am loving? I haven't had any crazy cravings but I have wanted sweets a little more lately.  Soda is (unfortunately) sounding better to me daily.  I'm trying to limit myself though and not have it every day.
Foods I'm hating? Only thing that makes my stomach churn is Chicken Express.  Yuck!
Movement? I feel movement daily. It's so exciting!  He's quite an active little baby.
Best moment this week? I wouldn't say there was one this week.
Symptoms? My belly is my main symptom. Losing my breath easily is another. Just standing sometimes makes me breathless.  When I eat I fill up quickly but then get hungry quickly so I feel like I'm always looking for something to eat.
Gender? Boy!
What I miss? My Daddy.  Every day.
What I'm looking forward to? Coming up with a name! We have decided that this baby is going to have my Dad's name somewhere in his.  We just haven't figured it out exactly yet.
Milestones? I can't think of anything.
Emotions? The joy of pregnancy has been overshadowed by my grief of losing Dad. I can't help but be incredibly sad all the time. I look forward to being happy again.
c07-30-12-23Weeks3 23WeekCollage


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...