Friday, May 14, 2010

Stuffed Strawberries

I just tasted one of the best things ever - Stuffed Strawberries.  I was at my parents house yesterday and we were going to make these but never got the chance.  I had some leftover cream cheese at my house (lucky me!) and decided this afternoon to make the Stuffed Strawberries.  I am so glad I did!  They taste amazing and are extremely easy to make. 

First, you need strawberries.  Lots and lots of strawberries.  Trust me.  You'll want to make hundreds of these.

 Cut off the stems and cut a hole into the center of the strawberry.  Cut a small piece off of the bottom of the strawberry so that it will stand up.

Then mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.  Fill strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.  Don't be afraid to fill to overflowing.  The more, the better!

Melt chocolate chips or chocolate bark and drizzle over the tops of the strawberries.  Mmmm...

The finished product - perfection!

 This is a great easy summer dessert.  And so yummy, too!


 

3 comments:

Sharon @ Hiking Toward Home said...

Oh my. Gotta try it! yum!

Alecia said...

Sounds super yummy! How much of each ingredient for the filling?

Leah said...

8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1-2 Tbl. vanilla (depending on taste)

That's it! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...