Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feeling Crafty

 I've been in a crafty mood lately so this weekend I decided to give some old flip-flops a new life.  I saw another blogger (I can't remember who) make these adorable rosettes and I knew immediately that I wanted to make some.  And they're so stinkin' cute!  What an easy way to give some zing to your wardrobe!

Turn this old, ugly shoe...

Into this.  So much better!

 These are my favorite so far.

I also made these rosettes but haven't bought flip-flops yet to go with them.  I love them, too!

I'm sure I have many more rosettes ahead of me that I will be making.  I can't wait to see what cute materials I can find!

 

2 comments:

Sharon @ Hiking Toward Home said...

Great idea! Very cute.

~abi~ said...

awesome! i'd love to see the directions for making the rosettes. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...