Monday, January 5, 2009

"Not Me" Monday



I definitely did NOT put off folding laundry, sweeping floors, or cleaning the kitchen so I could play on the Internet all day. I'm a responsible wife and mother and would never let my family live in such a mess just so I can play!

I most definitely did NOT avoid going to the grocery store because I didn't feel like taking a shower. And that did NOT leave 3 diapers to hold me over until I make it to the grocery store tomorrow. I'm a much better mother than that!

I do NOT already want another baby! I have a 9 month old and it would be crazy to want another one already! And I have NOT wanted a sibling for JJ since he was a couple months old. I'm way too tired for such things.

I do NOT still have the Christmas decorations up. I do NOT keep putting it off until "next weekend" and I did NOT contemplate leaving the tree up all year long and decorating it for each season. Nope. Not me.

Your turn. What have you NOT done lately??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're too much! So seriously how long are you going to leave up your christmas decor?! If I could get away w/ it...I would keep my tree up til Valentines...but considering it's a real tree, I doubt it would last that long!

Leah said...

I hope to get it all taken down this weekend. But who knows when it will actually get done. Oh, well... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...