Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Photobucket

I am proud to have received the Kreativ Blogger Award given to me by my church/blogger-friend, Chan (http://chans3.blogspot.com/).

Upon receipt of this award the recipient must list 6 things that make her/him happy then pass the award forward to others so, here goes:

1. First and foremost, my family makes me happy. I have a wonderful, thoughtful Husband and a precious baby boy. Because my husband works so hard, I am able to live my dream which is to be a stay-at-home Mommy. They are the joy and the sunshine in my life! Without them, I would not be complete.
2. Secondly, my parents make me happy. I am blessed to have amazing parents who are also such loving grandparents. I can only hope to be as wonderful a parent to my children as they were for my brother and me. I know that I can always count on them to be there for my family and me.
3. Third, my brother makes me happy. Andrew may be my "little" brother but he is definitely bigger than me now - and he is protective like a big brother! He also always makes me laugh! Anyone who knows my brother knows that where Andrew is, laughter is!
4. Fourth, my church family and friends make me happy. We are so blessed to be part of such a wonderful church. After past church experiences, they are a breath of fresh air! I actually look forward to Sundays now!
5. Fifth, baking makes me happy! I'm sure if you've read my blog you know that I love to bake. It's relaxing to spend time in the kitchen making something yummy and then share it with family. I grew up coming home to wonderful aromas in the kitchen and I want my family to experience the same!
6. Sixth, playing the piano makes me happy. I love the fact that I can sit down at a keyboard and make music. Whether is soft, loud, sad, or crazy, there are so many things you can reveal through music. My fingers are used to express my innermost feelings.

Now, I'm giving this award to 4 bloggers:
1. Sarah, http://newlywedws.blogspot.com/, is a woman after my own heart. She loves to cook and bake and posts some great recipes. Keep them coming!
2. Kelly, http://kellybeanephotography.blogspot.com/, is our family's photographer. She has taken our Wedding, Maternity, and Newborn pictures. We love her work and are so glad she has been able to capture our life in pictures!
3. Abi, http://abeautifulimageblog.com/, is an amazing photographer and the one who introduced us to Kelly. Check out her work. It's amazing!
4. McMama, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, I know has received this award before but she's very deserving to receive it again. Not a day goes by that I do not read her blog. Her family is beautiful and her pictures and writing are fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I'm so blessed to have received this award...and I don't even have a speech prepared! For once I'm speechless ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...