Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flip-Flops in January

No, it's not 80 degrees outside (although it was 75 degrees a couple days ago) but I did get a pedicure; therefore, I wore flip-flips today! Yay for me! Pedicures are one of my favorite things and unfortunately they don't happen as often as I would like. My sweet hubby suggested that I schedule one and he would watch JJ. I, of course, jumped on the offer and scheduled an hour of pampering. I forgot how wonderful pedicures are. Sitting in the massage chair with my feet resting in warm water - heaven! And the foot/leg massage is pretty amazing as well! I also got an eyebrow wax, which isn't so relaxing but it is like getting a mini eyebrow lift (and being a sleep-deprived Mother, I could definitely use that!). Here are the before and after photos.

Not so pretty..


Pretty!


My feet were freezing but it was so worth it! Pedicures come HIGHLY recommended! :)


2 comments:

Chan said...

Perfect I did the same thing last sunday afternoon :) Pedi was fun and relaxing waxing not so fun or relaxing lol. . .Although I forgot my cool flip-flops and had to wear the foam thingys they give you there. . . lol

It's so nice that your hubby offered to keep little baby boy while you went :)

Anonymous said...

You are TOO much...leave the flip-flops to us Florida folks ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...