Friday, January 16, 2009

Awake...but not really...

Unfortunately, JJ is awake. Therefore, I am awake - barely. So, why not blog. Right? Anyway, JJ usually goes right back to sleep after he wakes up in the middle of the night but he's being rebellious tonight. I've tried for the last hour to put him back to sleep but he would have none of it so he's playing in his pack-n-play and I'm blogging (go figure). Not really much to blog about at this time of night (or morning I should say), considering my brain is mush at the moment, but I thought I'd document this wonderful occasion so that one day I could look back at this sleep-interrupted night and remember it fondly. In the meantime, I WANT TO SLEEP!

Yay! I just saw a yawn. Let's give this sleep thing another try...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I hope you can catch up on some of that sleep that your son deprived you of! Ouch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...