Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Little Man!

I am now the mother of a 2 year old.  It is so hard to believe that JJ has been a part of our family for 2 years.  It feels like he's always been with us but at the same time I can't believe how quickly 2 years have gone.  They have been the best 2 years of my life.  I love and adore my sweet baby boy and have loved watching him grow up.  It is a privilege to be JJ's mommy and I thank God for this wonderful gift He has given me.

Sweet JJ,
You are a healthy, beautiful 2 year old little boy.  Running everywhere, you are into everything and have more energy than I've seen in years!  You keep us on our toes and make life a joy.  Talking is one of your favorite things.  You are saying 2 and 3 word sentences clearly and have quite a large vocabulary.  You talk to anyone and everyone!  More of your favorite things are balls, doggies, and books.  A new favorite is Elmo.  You don't watch much TV but you do watch Sesame Street almost every morning while you eat your breakfast.  I'm excited about your birthday party this Saturday.  We're doing a Dog theme party.  I'm sure you'll have so much fun!  You are such a blessing from God, my sweet boy, and I adore you!  Being your Mommy is my greatest joy!  Happy 2nd Birthday JJ Bug!  I love you! ~ Mommy

April 8, 2008!

6 months old.

1 year old!

18 months old.

2 years old!


1 comment:

Chan said...

I hope JJ has an awesome day and Birthday party! I love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...