Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Super Bowl According To Me

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a sports fan.  Occasionally, I will watch a couple minutes or ask Hubby the score but that doesn't happen very often and is usually only for OU football games, Thunder basketball games, or Spurs basketball games.  So this coming Sunday really has no meaning for me.  It's just another Sunday.  And then I saw these adorable Oreo Footballs. 

They're great, right?  I saw these on Bakerella's website and I just knew I needed to make them.  I may not be a football fan but I know cute when I see it!  So, Mom and I spent a couple hours putting these cuties together.  This is the finished product...


 

They are definitely not as well-done as Bakerella's but I think they turned out pretty good.  I'm sending them with Hubby tonight for guys night.  So there you have it, the extent of my involvement with the Super Bowl this year.  haha!


 

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...