Friday, February 12, 2010

Making Valentines

This year I made valentines for the kids in my Glimmers class and also for the kids in the nursery (from JJ).  I got together with a couple girls this week to put our valentine's together.  I called Amy (the leader of our stamp club) on Monday and asked if I could come over and put together some valentines.  She said to come on over and join a couple other girls who had asked to make valentines as well.  It was an impromptu valentine-making party.  All of the little valentines turned out so cute!  I have a feeling I will never be able to buy a regular card or gift again.  I'm going to have to make it!  Here are the valentines I made...

 

This is what I put together for my Glimmers class - a little baggie full of gummy heart candies.
  

This is what I made for JJ's nursery friends - a little baggie full of cheddar and pretzel goldfish.  LOVE this one!  The stamp says fishes, wishes, & kisses.  How cute is that???
 

Thank you, Amy and Valerie for such awesome ideas!  I loved them!  I wish I would have gotten pictures of the other girls valentines.  They were great as well.  One week from tomorrow is our monthly Stamp Club meeting.  The theme is Birthdays and I will be hosting.  I've got a week to figure out what treats I will be bringing...

 

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...