Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've Made It To Level 2

I have made it through 10 days of Level 1 of The 30 Day Shred and started Level 2 yesterday.  It is quite a bit harder than Level 1 and works out different muscles.  Thankfully, I am not sore today but I am feeling it a bit in my shoulders.  I am so glad I have kept up with this workout so far.  By no means am I one who likes to work out.  I normally despise working out.  This workout, however, has been fairly easy for me to stick with.  The best thing about it?  It's only 20 minutes a day!  I think that's the one thing that keeps me interested.  If I can get results in 20 minutes a day for 30 days, it's worth it to me!  Well, I need to get off this thing and start Day 2 of Level 2.

 

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...