Monday, December 15, 2008

"Not Me" Monday



My 8 month old son did NOT start crawling this week. He is still an infant. There is no way he is growing so quickly. And I absolutely did NOT start crying later that evening when I put him to bed and realized that I would not get to cuddle and carry him for too much longer.

It is definitely NOT less than 2 weeks until Christmas and I still have all of my Christmas shopping to do. I would never wait until the last minute to get my shopping done because I want to avoid the crowds and chaos. I'm too organized and prepared to do something like that!

I do NOT have several different types of goodies in the house. And I most definitely did NOT crave chocolate chip cookies tonight (the one thing I don't have in the house). Can you tell that I do NOT have a sweet tooth?

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...