Wednesday, November 12, 2008

About Me...

I'm a 30 year old stay-at-home wife and mother. My husband and I were married July 6, 2007 and we welcomed our son into the world on April 8, 2008. JJ, our son, is the light of our lives and the joy of our hearts.
I previously worked at an onhold message company as a Client Service Representative for over 850 clients. I loved my job and I miss the people I worked with but nothing compares to staying at home with my precious son. Not every minute of every day is wonderful and awe-inspiring but I wouldn't trade one minute of it for anything else in this world. I believe that if at all possible, a mommy should be home with her children - nurturing them, caring for them, and training them (Prov. 22: 6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it). I hope to raise my son to love God and to be a trustworthy, respectful, and honorable man. I hope to reveal more about my family and me as time goes on. Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

Chan said...

I love your blog. . .I hope you continue to write :)

Can't wait to read more :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...