Sunday, June 21, 2009

Found

The title is dedicated to Hubby who insisted "Found" be the title of this blog. I was lost (previous blog) and now am found. Get it? heh,heh... Anywho, I am a much happier person now! Hubby and I bought a camera yesterday. Yay, me! I first saw the camera at Best Buy and loved it immediately. Mainly because it has 10x zoom - which is awesome - but also because it was the perfect size. I did some research and found that it has all rave reviews so I knew it was the one for us. So, after much driving around, we found the camera at a Best Buy and I immediately put it to use! Here is my new favorite toy...



1 comment:

Chan said...

I am ready to see some pic's :) I am glad that you found a camera you love. . . :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...