Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving, Round 2!

We put off our family Thanksgiving for a week so that Andrew could be a part of it.  That was definitely okay with me.  After eating so much on Thanksgiving Day, I don't think I could have done it again the next day at my parents house (the original plan).  We celebrated Mom's birthday on that day as well.  So much food!  It was a great day spent with family!

Getting ready to devour our Thanksgiving feast!

JJ loved the drumsticks!

This is the only non-dessert item that I got an individual picture of.  Our appetizer, stuffed mushrooms.  Yum!

The cake I made for Mom's Birthday.  Chocolate Harvest Cake.  A creamy pumpkin filling sandwiched between 2 layers of moist, chocolate cake and topped with ganache and crumbled Heath bar.  And it tastes better the longer it sits!

Traditional Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie.  Gotta have those!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...